Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gifts

According to Gifts.com, my gift personality is a student leader. I match this personality, because I try really hard in school and I would like to be a peer leader. I don’t match this personality because I'm not a teacher's pet and sometimes I don't put all my effort in my school work. One gift on the profile that I would really enjoy receiving is an American Eagle hoddie, because I like to be warm and I like to look nice. One suggested gift that I would not like to receive is Figurines of Great Minds, because they look creepy and I would have no use for them.

I also took the quiz to learn the gift personality of my teenage friend, Delilah. Three suggested gifts that I know this person would enjoy are a ring with her name on it, colorful eyeshadow, and an ivent your own scent kit.

Additionally, I took the quiz to learn the gift personality of my favorite adult Michelle. Three suggested gifts that I know this person would enjoy are a Spa gift set, a work tote, and a relaxation sound machine.

If I had a million dollars, a gift that I would purchase for every student on campus is any pet that they wanted because most of the students would enjoy it.

No comments: